• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Yotsume

Yotsume

• Customers
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:36 AM

Ok this has gotten out of hand here. One minute my site works perfect then few minutes later I get this error and my whole site is down.

Can someone explain and help me fix asap please!

Thanks!

Fatal error
: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/mydomain/html/templates_c/%%C3^C37^C3724EE2%%head1.tpl.php on line 34

This is crazy! About every 20 minutes it seems my site will go from working fine to giving me this error. Is this a Clipshare bug or my crap host Cirtex from hell?

#2 dargre

dargre

• Customers
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,507 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:11 AM

Fatal error[/B]: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/mydomain/html/templates_c/%%C3^C37^C3724EE2%%head1.tpl.php on line [B]34

Edit file: "templates/head1.tpl" and show us line no.34

#3 Yotsume

Yotsume

• Customers
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:16 AM

$sql = "SELECT * from video where type='public' $active ORDER BY VID DESC LIMIT 6 ";

Thats my line 34

#4 Yotsume

Yotsume

• Customers
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:19 AM

BTW your GuitarTube site is awesome looking!

#5 Yotsume

Yotsume

• Customers
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:35 AM

Also I get from time to time these errors:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_db4459cdb902352137e10dde26327e10, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/index.php on line 29

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/xxxxx/public_html/templates_c/%%C3^C37^C3724EE2%%head1.tpl.php on line 34

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp/sess_db4459cdb902352137e10dde26327e10, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

#6 Yotsume

Yotsume

• Customers
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:12 PM

This problem seems to be with the Cirtex host. As you use Clipshare on a Cirtex host their tmp folder directory builds up. When it reaches a certain size your Clipshare website will kick back this error and go done 100%.

Cirtex as a host is 100% a pure ripoff and Clipshare should never tell anyone to use them. I had to get a Cirtex online tech to dump my tmp directory 4 times already. Each time they tell me they have fixed the problem!

So their tmp directly fills up with crap files and your whole website will go down and your access to your siteadmin panel as well. This same error message has been posted all over this forum and the internet.

So is this a problem with Clipshare or a problem with Cirtex as a host? What is being built up in the tmp directory and why???

#7 symtab

symtab

ClipShare Staff

• Moderators
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:22 PM

Hi,

Since its shared hosting we dont know whats in the /tmp directory. Clipshare
(and most of php scripts) use the /tmp directory for uploads.

#8 Yotsume

Yotsume

• Customers
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:35 PM

I finally got Cirtex to increase my tmp partition size which seems to have solved the problem. The real solution will be me moving my site to a vps hosting very soon! LOL All recommendations for Cirtex as a suitable host for Clipshare need to be removed from the forums and their banner flash ad!

Wasted almost a month of my business time and money.

#9 MarinaOr

MarinaOr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:36 PM

I'm still getting these errors. Is there a way to block non-members from viewing the page and hogging up the server or at least limit the number of non-members?

#10 alexstorm

alexstorm

Verified Member

• Customers
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:15 PM

Have a look at the post:

http://community.cli...ng-spam-signup/

Hope that helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users