• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 rachey1

rachey1

• Customers
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:00 PM

Can anyone tell me how to change the dollar signs to pound signs in the package options?

I asked clip-share tech support and they couldn't do it so I am stumped.

My site is pretty useless to me without this change as I am targeting the UK and can't afford to be at the mercy of the exchange rates.

Many Thanks

Rachel

#2 rmorano123

rmorano123

• Customers
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

Here is a post that may help you

#3 rachey1

rachey1

• Customers
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

Thanks a million rmorano - been trying to fix this for weeks!

#4 rmorano123

rmorano123

• Customers
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:57 PM

What is your website?

#5 rachey1

rachey1

• Customers
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:55 AM

www.singshare.net

I am just testing it at the moment, but it will be a paid for site when it's done.

I tried the currency change last night and it didn't work for - have you tried it?
What is your site?

There are so many things I want to change but I've just decided to test the basic idea first before I spend any more time on it. Everything seems to take an age when you don't understand coding etc. like me!

#6 rmorano123

rmorano123

• Customers
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:22 AM

This forum is great for beginners and there is a wealth of information. Just try looking before you post a question to make sure it wasn't asked yet. Some members of this forum tend to get overly sensitive and emotional about those things.

My site is www.ExposedVocals.com

Let me know if you have any questions. I don't have much coding experience, but I can try to help.

#7 rachey1

rachey1

• Customers
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

I've just found the search facility within the forum so that should help me check first before I ask. I kinda gathered from some of the posts that duplicating stuff is not appreciated.

You're site is super cool. Mine is a very uncool version where choir members in the uk (mainly over 50's) get to share their solo performances and hopefully learn something while they're at it.

I made some progress today with making small changes so the forum is really helping so far.
Thanks so much for your offer of help. I most likely will take you up on it at some point.

#8 rmorano123

rmorano123

• Customers
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:25 PM

That's fine! You can always email me directly at randy.morano@gmail.com with any issues. Best of luck to you! The clip-share software is pretty cool and you will learn mostly through trial and error. Best of luck to you!

#9 alexstorm

alexstorm

Verified Member

• Customers
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:11 AM

/templates/pack_ops.tpl
line 26

<tr><td align=right><b>Package Price:</b></td><td><font color="#0055CC">${$package.price} per {$package.period}</font></td></tr>

Change to:

<tr><td align=right><b>Package Price:</b></td><td><font color="#0055CC">£{$package.price} per {$package.period}</font></td></tr>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users